Originally Posted by Salty303
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Salty303
Got a 2011 motorhome sitting out here the innanet says I should replace the spark plugs on that v 10 or one day she might decide to change them herself.
E 450. There isn't room for two mice to pass there in spots. That performance is going to get hired out

I’ve done the Super Duty v10 plugs twice, back two are a doodle, used a shop vac with an improvised “heater hose extension” to sucked any acorns, debris deep inside the plug well before unscrewing the sparkplug. Buy a caulk tube of dielectric grease when reassembling.

Took me allll day to do it but the dealership wanted $600+ And that was before JoeFlation

Bought this thing this spring and got my guy to look it over its got 65,000 miles on it scan says zero history of misfiring. Mechanic says take it out and giver its fine for a while. Shouldn't be any harder than a pick up i guess. We'll see if I can muster up enough self hate at the time I may try the job myself. cool

Pull the boots individually and look for rusty brownish soot on the rubber.
If so, a loose plug. These Tritons like to strip and spit plugs out of that alum head.
Sometimes the CEL won’t indicate or register the miss even though you can feel it.