Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think Kilts are pretty cool since I’ve always liked the Scottish but I find shorts to be uncomfortable and I almost never wear them even on hot days so I don’t think I’d be comfortable in a skirt.
I usually work in shorts, and sometimes flip-flops.

Flip flops are the most tortuous pieces of footwear ever invented. That’s the standard footwear of hell. Everyone entering hell is issued a pair and mandated to wear flip flops. 😀

Shorts are a product of adapting to our environment and you being from the heat of the SW desert it makes sense. I can’t figure out why, other than they’re fat asses, guys up here wear shorts year ‘round?…..the average temperature here is barely above 55* and it rarely gets “hot”. I can survive in the cold wet coastal environment much easier than I could the SW desert but that’s because I’ve spent my life up here like you down there. 👍🏼 I find that tong in between the big toe on flip flops is worse than having a stone in your boot. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~