In 73 I had a 73 CJ5. Was running an errand in town and went to make a right turn and Two jackwads were racing up the street, when they got to me they split and one was going around my right side as I was turning right. He hit my passenger side and caused me to turn into a brick wall. Insurance company totaled my Jeep. A friend of the families bought it and He tore it all down and rebuilt it from the ground up. Fast forward 4 months and it was totally rebuild and a high school friend bought it. I was in town and my friend saw me and showed it to me and I drove it, it drove just like it did before I wrecked it. My friend had ordered a roll bar for it and installed it and he went to the tire store and put some over size tires on it. That evening they were coming home from the mountains and the tires he had put on that day still had the seating pressure in them causing him to loose control coming through a gravel turn. They rolled 4 or 5 times and the only then that saved the kid in the back seat was the roll bar they had installed that afternoon. Totaled the Jeep again. My friend had it one day and wrecked it.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.