Several questions asked on the 140s...

Figure an equivalent of a 30/30, but using much more aerodynamic bullets.. MV was about 2150 fps out of a Ruger Predator barrel. Deer taken down was a big bodied Blacktail, that was running away from me... but when it stopped to look back to see where the does were, that had been near him, that is where I put the crosshairs on him just behind his shoulder. He was at a slight uphill incline from where I was....

Distance was 125 yds approximately. Bullet hit right behind shoulder, and him being uphill from me, it came out on the lower side of its neck.
The hit was immediately DRT. Funny, he was standing by a track made by a skidder ( think tractor tire). He fell over into that, about a 6 inch deep track. So instant DRT, and he landed on his back... so he was a cartoonish, 4 hoofs sticking straight up in the air.

Test of one.. but it had no question of its lethality.. plowed thru about 11 to 12 inches of deer anatomy, and exited, and dug itself into the hillside.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez