With my Ruger Predator, I picked up some synthetic 10 round 223 mags, meant for an AR. They work just fine with the Grendal case.

With a 140 grain SP, I use 29 grains of W 748, and seat the bullet to fit the mag. I do crimp it so that the powder doesn't slowly push the 140 gr bullet out of the case. But it feeds just fine in the bolt action Ruger Predator, just as easily as a 100 grain bullet would. I use 29 grains of W 748 for that load also....

Late to the testing game, but a stiff charge of AR Comp also works real well, and even turns in tighter groups...

With almost any bullet & powder combination, the Ruger is giving me 3 shot groups much smaller than an inch.

the smallest groups, seem to come with RL 7, 3031, AA2015, AR Comp, W 748, H 322, Benchmark, IMR 4198.. other powders still yield under an inch.. seems any small rifle primer, it also digests those making little tiny groups...

The Ruger is more accurate than almost any cartridge you'd usually take out hunting deer.

With the right scope and reticle, Steel plates at 400 yards are no real problem.

It does a lot and without much recoil. a 243 recoils more than the Ruger Predator in the Grendal...if I use standard factory loads
which I usually don't use... 30 grains of RL 7 or 4198 is my most common charge I use on my handloads for the 243s. with bullet weights from 70 TNT to 100 grain Hornady or Sierra SPs...30 grain of powder in the 243, recoils about the same as the Grendal does. regardless of bullet weight.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez