Gentlemen and Fire Members,

It’s finally here! While 2022 has been another difficult year for all God fearing, USA loving, Liberal hating, and ardent supporters of getting American back on tract. We at the Beaver Awards understand that we only offer a small reprieve from the constant abuses we see and read about daily.

The Beaver Awards was an original idea to allow our members to keep track over the course a year, all the good we see in ourselves and others, while pointing out and remembering significant threads and post where both ‘good and bad’ were brought into the light of our membership.

The Fire is primarily a hunting, fishing, and gear related forum. With that said, our top floor ‘Zoo’ as well as a few of our sub forums have always been a magnet for hot debate. Those of us who love it here, stay - while those who find it offensive, unfriendly, and overtly abusive, leave. And those that feel an announcement of their departure is necessary. We collectively give them a fond farewell.

These awards are for you, who give it, take it, and continue to be a constant presence here on the Fire. It is as Rick Bin imagined, a campfire where most are welcomed in and those that don’t fit, can leave. And we’ll happily help many find their way out. It’s a rough place.

The contributions provided by many, across all our forums, are a value to us in our endeavors to become better, more knowledgeable, and often the case, dissuaded from making bad decisions based off the collective base of excellent knowledge our membership has.

Thanks to all of you, I now give you our Beaver Award Winners for 2022. 🦫

***Quick Note of Appreciation to LRoyJetson for his willingness to help make this years awards better…Respect to you LRJ***

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

(Note…Beaver’s computer artist died from vaginitis unexpectedly, so if any of the graphics are incomplete, that is why)

We Now Bring To You, Your 2022 Beaver Awards!

* The Fire’s Best Minority Member based on Race, Color, or Religion*

Our Presenter for this Award is Whoopi Goldberg

And the winner is…..REMSEN….Congratulations 🍾

* The Fire’s Best Comedy Duo *

Was there ever a question about this award?

And the winners are Ren & Stimpy, aka Ren50 and Slumlord….Congratulations 🍾

* The Fire’s Best Solo Comedian *

And the winner is Nugget, aka 79s for his connoisseur palate for all foods found at the dump. Congratulations 🍾

* The Fire’s Nicest Member *

And the winner is John Burns 🥵 WAIT! We found an error in this categories ballot count.

The actual winner for The Fire’s Nicest Member goes to. DeWayne B30Cal. Congratulations 🍾

* The Fire’s Best Hunter for 2022 *

Our Presenter for this award is Elmer Fud

And the winner is Salmonella. Congratulations 🍾 If there is any questions about this winner. Check out his game room. Impressive, and we don’t GAF if he’s from California.

* The Fire’s Best Poster while Skunk Drunk *

We have two winners this year folks. Yes, it was a tie. Don’t question this. It’s Science!

And the winners are Jaquartx and Johnny Burns. Congratulations 🍾

***AND NOW IT’S TIME FOR AN INTERMISSION***

Go get those beers filled and make more popcorn. We’ll be back shortly!

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”