Rifle will be a Bergara B14R
Scope - Arken Gen 2 FFP, SH4 or EP5 - haven't decided. 30 moa base and 32 Mil in the erector.
Ammo - likely Lapua or SK - depending on what it likes. Rifle is shipping this week so I don't know just yet as I've not shot it. I believe it leaves the distributor today.

1. Don't want to spend the money for a Vudoo immediately - I get it, should have gotten that but I doubt I'll outshoot this B14R to start with and I scored the B14 for 500 clams, new. It's local stuff, not national level so I'm okay with my choice for now. At worse, Vudoo later and B14R as loaner/back up/fun.

2. I'm reading more and see people saying "find a lot that works and buy a pile of it" - well 99.99% of my RF ammo is coming on the FedEx truck, no one carries local above the Thunderbolt quality it seems, not consistently. So finding a lot and then laying in a pile probably isn't as easy as it might be in other areas.

My thought process was - if the tuner makes sense - finding ammo it likes and use to the tuner to account for lot/lot variability due to variance in my ability to score the same lots of say Lapua Center-X. I can always order more Center-X, I just can't guarantee it will be the same lot. Tuner to adjust for that - given I believe Lapua to be consistent enough that Lot 1 isn't going to be WILDLY different than Lot 4 - as an example, just randomly selecting Lapua abd Center X as a brand - not set on that specifically.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Me