My EP5 hasn't arrived and I've got 100's of scopes and as Reality goes,the "view" is that which means the least. The '16's are sensational and it doesn't even make fhuqking sense. The reticle is exceptional,tracking and zero repeats are on the money. A mechanical zero stop doesn't suck,nor doess illumination and it has the most erector travel of all their offerings. EASY "choice" there,when musing the ilk. Hint.(grin)

With Center-X in this morning's atmosphere,it behaves thusly to the 600yd line. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Remember everything on the erector below your zero range,is 100% fhuqking USELESS. For Long Range,the SWFA 10x MQ is sensational,with 40+ Mil's on the erector,in total travel. Due their greater latitude,I like to drive a 75 MOA rail and "flat" rings there. Nice to have 50 Mil's of opportunity,when weighing available erector and the reticle stacked in unison. I'm double digits in platforms,that will reach 700yds+ mechanically. Hint.

25MOA rail,for comparison. Hint.

I'm not a Chassis Guy,but that is muchly subjective. My Vudoos are McMillan,AG Composites or GB stocked. Hint.

Barrel contour doesn't correlate to "accuracy" or "precision",but added mass tends to be easier to shoot and more forgiving of bad habits. My McMillan Old Glory Bart' MTU pictured above,goes 18.5lbs. A poor choice for Utility,but a PEACH for Giggles. Hint.

Vudoo CRF and zero projectile deformation,is fhuqking MAGNIFICENT and nothing else begins to touch them. 18" Bart' Specter contour here. Hint.

Hell...you're hooked already and haven't even fired a round! Hint.(grin)...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."