I have a dozen or so '16x SH4's,don't care for the '24x version of same,my EP5 just shipped and I have (2) 30mm LW '16's on order. Mil/Mil across the board,if only obviously. The 4-16x 34mm tube has 36 Mil's,the 30mm version 25. The EP5 has 32 and 6-24 has 32 Mil's. Pass the 34mm 4-16x. A 30 MOA rail,won't even begin to coax it all,as you'll need to be in the 60MOA realm on the 4-16x,to get the goody. 'Horn Rings for The Win there,though I VERY much like and trust Arken rings. Hint.

1) Your early Vudoo regrets are very WELL founded. Hint.(grin)

2) Welcome to my World. Starting with ammo of repute,only hedges a bet and if you have a bunch of something the same,you start on solid ground. The Lapooey Test Center,being a work around. Hint.

Lots certainly matter,no matter the flavor of the box. A Tuner will never hurt you and akin to your Vudoo regrets,simply START with a Tuner and never look back,or you will drive yourself nuts. Hint.

I have a few,from the usual suspects,but am thinking I like Erik's best. My preference would be Version 1 S/S Tapered and his thread adapters are Skookum. You can thread all needles,in one stop. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

My Vudoos and Anschutzeseses aren't Tuner "Friendly",due my preferences. That being shorter/more rigid barrels,offer less to "Tune". I tune at 100yds in the best conditions I can hit. Hint.

Nothing is more fhuqking fun,than Long Range Rimfire. Hint..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."