Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jimmy Page had at least one underage GF back in the 70's, so did a bunch of other rock musicians.

Yep...and they were big money makers so nothing happened to them.

I guess we should all be proud to have our underaged daughters gangbanged by wealthy rockstars?
I would be damned ashamed if I was such a schitty parent that any man had access to my minor daughter.

Give us a break.
There is no fugging break needed. No man, I repeat NO Man had access to my daughters before they were 18 years old. Or my son for that matter.

The girls had dates with a few BOYS, their own age. But they were both virgins on their 18'th birthday.

Yes I know, because when they did the deed, they bragged loudly to their Momma it had happened. And Momma told me.

Such is the nature of a healthy parental relationship.
Exactly. Being a full participant in your childs life should be every parents number one goal. My daughter would never be left alone with an adult male, nor is she allowed to be out with men. When she becomes an adult, she can make her own decisions. For now, that decision is mine and my wifes. Alot of chitty parents out there that allow their children to run the roost. It shows in the younger generations