Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by gunchamp
50 years is a bit ridiculous to me, but if hes guilty, so be it. I alos think that if a woman accuses a man of rape or whatever, if she is found to have been lying, her ass needs locked up for years!

I agree somewhat. Abuse of a minor is terrible but that minor knows it was wrong from the get go as well as the perp. Shouldn’t take 50 years to come forth with it.
Some sort of tort reform is needed and would go a long way to helping this country.

Osky

There’s a reason why minors are held to a different legal standard of accountability. 16yo girl. 25yo international rock star.

Surely her parents were crap too. Pressured to get a late term abortion by a guy who was her only means of support, didn’t even have a driver’s license, no education.

Life long Catholic, Pro Life activist I presume married to the same guy.

IIRC she’s doing this now because of a recent change in the law making it possible. More power to her, let it play out in court.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744