Originally Posted by Dp1975
Doesn’t really say but I’m betting the little girl was outside alone. I wouldn’t let a 15 year old roam around outside in east Baton Rouge in the daytime. The whole freakin place is a trashy dump and an embarrassment to the state. You telling me the “relatives” didn’t know they had a freakin pit Bull living next door? No fence, so what the pit was invisible? These stupid white trash MF on both sides of the attack. The guy doesn’t need a dog and the hood rat bit€h don’t need a 7 year old.

Baton Rouge holds top honors as the trashiest craphole I've ever been to.
Dated a woman who went to college [collage smile ] there. Visited her there twice, both times someone tried to break into my truck.
White?, they look hispanic to me, and yes the child was very likely unattended to.

I was shaking my head a while back, saw two little boys 7 8 9? years old and a little girl about 3 playing outside. The boys were probably in charge of the little girl, no adults in sight. The tiny little girl was about three feet tall trying to ride one of the razor skate things. I was riding my bike making laps around a big shopping center. Next lap the little girl is up the road around the corner on another road about 100 yards from home by herself. I verbally led her down where the boys were and told them to watch her. Anyway some ''parents'' are absolutely pathetic, not making judgement on the people in the article - just making an observation.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.