Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Dp1975
Unattended children is an epidemic in Louisiana.
At least once a year there’s some fat white trash bit€h on tv in a trailer park crying about her “baby” either ran over, kidnapped or dog mauled.
Neck tattoo and cigarette mandatory. Some people don’t need kids let alone dogs. Always the same story she/ he was outside playing and it happened. Yeah after dark no fence no supervision [bleep] neighborhood what could go wrong?

Fuq you again you racist Piece of Schit. Who the fuq do you think you are? Eat schit and die fuqhead. You could care less about that girl, pit bulls or the bad things that happen in poor neighborhoods that are no longer properly serviced by the local authorities, all you want to do is squeal your racist idiotic bullshit. If you haven't noticed it gets dark pretty early this time of year and kids should be able to play in public.

Lol fu€k you you wormy bit-€h probably a fu€King n-igger . And as a matter of fact I am racist I don’t like beaners, coons queers or Fa-gs like you either. Unattended kids…no excuse. It’s dark at 6:30 you dumbass why was a 7yo girl outside alone after dark? I doubt seriously you could fight off a house cat let alone a pit Bull lol. And also Fu€k you you wormy bit€h lol

Last edited by Dp1975; 01/09/23.