Originally Posted by Dp1975
Doesn’t really say but I’m betting the little girl was outside alone. I wouldn’t let a 15 year old roam around outside in east Baton Rouge in the daytime. The whole freakin place is a trashy dump and an embarrassment to the state. You telling me the “relatives” didn’t know they had a freakin pit Bull living next door? No fence, so what the pit was invisible? These stupid white trash MF on both sides of the attack. The guy doesn’t need a dog and the hood rat bit€h don’t need a 7 year old.

You racist POS, does the name Lopez sound like a white trash name to you? As for knowing the next door neighbor had a dog living next door sure they probably knew it. As for the guy needing a dog how the hell would you know? You just said he lived in a high crime neighborhood. As for the "hood rat bitch" not needing a daughter fuq you you jackass. Why not point to the reason Baton Rouge has turned into a hell hole? Start with who runs the city, why laws are not enforced don't blame the people stuck living there. Fuqqing Biden voter.

Last edited by rickt300; 01/09/23.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]