^^ That’s a valid question and a thought that I have seen expressed many times in forums. What seems like an obvious answer to choose the more powerful firearm became more cloudy after I shot the .380 and 9mm versions of the 365 side by side. The .380 weighs 4 ounces less loaded and is better in a pocket than the 9mm version. More important, the learning curve was less and speed was much faster with the .380. When Bluedreaux challenged us to do the 40 yard “Dicken drill” a few months ago, I was much faster with better hits with the .380 than the 9mm, and I had many more thousands of rounds through the 9mm than the near new .380. I also had a red dot sight on the 9mm compared to the open sights of the 9mm. If one can get a decent enough confidence level in ammo that will penetrate some barriers, the .380 can make sense, especially for those who don’t practice much. As for me, the 9mm “standard” version gets carried almost exclusively. But, I have ramped up my shooting with the 9mm in an attempt to better improve my skill level with it. Shooting on the clock can be intimidating and humbling, especially around people, on 24HCF and in real life, who are really good.

I merely throw up these videos so people who don’t have a place where they can goof off and try stuff can get some context other than corporate marketing and Internet forum “truths.” From what I’ve done lately, I don’t see myself carrying conventional ball or the commonly loved JHPs in .380.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln