I've not shot many Hornady bullets as I'm generally a Nosler fan. However, when I was doing load workup for .260 Remingtons, which were new to me at the time, I included the 129 gr. Interlock in the test group. It's the most accurate bullet out of both my Ruger M77 MkII and my 18" MGM Encore barrel, both with the same load of 44 gr. IMR 4350. After a season of whacking deer with them and having nothing but stellar results I immediately laid in a significant supply of them. That was 10-15 years ago. I've shot a lot of other bullets out of those guns since, but none work quite as well as the Interlock out of those guns. So I target shoot and such with other stuff and reach for the Interlocks when I need to kill things. Longest shot was just under 500 yards on a mule deer and I got complete penetration through the boiler room. I've recovered only one that penetrated from a severe quartering toward shot and finally stopped in the opposite side hindquarter.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile