Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Told the kids, toss the box into the nearest dumpster on the way home from crematorium.

I will no longer exist at that time and will not care.

I look at it a little differently. You'll actually be a few pounds of soil nutrients. In the places I've been fortunate enough to take big game animals, returning those nutrients to the soil where their offspring eat is kind of a full circle thing.

I'm a fish dude, also love wildlife.

I'd really like to go out somewhere in the wilderness, and not be found until the critters and elements had properly disposed of my "nutrients". Perhaps I can make that happen, if I'm still in good enough shape to get to such a place the trackers won't find me or can't get to me, when it's my time to leave. When I was a lad, and doing the partying thing, it was made known to my friends that should an "accident" occur they should take me to the backcountry and deposit me deep in the chaparral in a big canyon where the 'yotes and such could reduce me to what nature makes of most things in life.............fertilizer of one sort or another.

As that may not happen, I'd next prefer to be buried at sea, wrapped in an old canvas, tied with hemp rope. Let the aquatic critters I made a livelihood from reap some of the benefit of my good eating.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?