I have some blue(black?) and some red ones.

Used two Hornady Projectors loading for my High Power Rifle habit. One for deprime, size/trim and a M die to open the neck up. The second one just prime, powder drop and seat bullet. Cleaned cases and debur as needed in between.

Later on I traded in one of the Projectors and $200 for a new LnL. Mostly use it for 9mm now. Kept the other Projector, it still works great. The new LnL required some tinkering to get it working decent.

Have a Super 1050 that most always is set up to run .45acp. I love that press. Its a little more complicated to set up and cost more but has a few features the 650/750 don't. Mainly it has a station to swage crimped primer pockets. That is a great feature for stopping the press when a small primer .45 case slips in. Also the primer is seated on the down stroke and the depth is adjustable.

Everything cost more now but I think I'd still go for a new RL 1100 if your budget allows, especially if you load a lot of the same ammo.

If cost is a thing the 750 will get it done just as quick.

I like Mr. shrapnel's primer tube filler, I'm using one of the pistol grip buzzers that don't work so well.

Good luck

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]