Originally Posted by DouginLa
I have a year to decide, they are all impressive, my grandson won't be back from Africa for a year. I plan to teach him on my single stage press, then surprise him with the automatic, might even buy him 2, I want him to have what I wish I would have had when I was young. At this point, money is no object. I just don't want my stuff sold in an estate sale. He only shoots 9's and .223 now, but as he gets older, that will change. I even heard scuttlebutt about sniper school in his future. Yes, I did study the 1050 and 1100. I read the reviews on every site that sells presses, it is a learning curve for sure. BUT the only negative I have read was on the LnL.

blind shooter,
I have to ask, what are those PVC pipes with the wire in them for?

They are cleaning rod tubes. Not wire, para-cord so the PVC threaded caps don't get lost. Learned the hard way cleaning rods in a pile of match shooting gear will get ruined.

There are some wires hanging down from a LED light used on the press.

My shop is a mess.

The LnL IMO is hit and miss, some work great out of the box some not so much. Here is a thread worth reading if you're trying to fix one thats buggy.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/...d-AP-progressive-press/42-414607/?page=6

ETA, I would go blue all the way if I had it to do again. I got the red presses used for cheap.
And I like to tinker on chit like that anyway.

Last edited by blindshooter; 01/28/23.