I use their collet neck sizing dies quite a bit. Before putting them into service I disassemble them and give them a careful examination. There can be a burr that needs removing, a wear surface that needs polishing, et cetera.

In my examples their regular FL sizing dies are on the tight side, particularly the neck section. They work the brass more than I'd prefer in most circumstances. They do have a nicely shaped expander mandrel in them, but IMO it needs better surface hardening or a harder base material.

Sometimes the little seating plug in the seating die needs work like heavy deburring to interface correctly with the bullet ogives. Sometimes they need to be replaced entirely because of poor machining. After all, we are trying to seat bullets straight.

My take is they're made with a heavy emphasis on economy, so tight QC, attention to detail and the best materials are not going to be found in their reloading gear as it will in gear from places like 21st Century, Harrell's and the like.

With Lee you'll sometimes need to be able to go under the hood and do a tune up.