Dies are some of the cheapest products on your reload bench...nowadays they are the cost of a pound of powder, or a box of 20 bullets in most common calibers...

for most calibers I load for, I have both Lee and RCBS dies for the round...

If nothing else, if I am waiting for a part for one set to come in the mail, I'm not down until it gets here..

I just use the other die.. I prefer Lee Seating dies over RCBS...

My usual way of reloading a case, is to first deprime it with a Lee Universal depriming die..., the size the neck with a Lee Collet die...
then use either a Redding Body die, to bump back the shoulder if needed.. or either an RCBS or Lee F/L die, with the expander ball out, from a caliber size up die ( for example : use a 260 die to be a body die for the 243, to bump the shoulder back) then it gets annealed... and then primed...

Then load the rounds one at a time...

I've loaded bullets enough in several dies over the years, the dies have worn to where I don't even have to use the spindle in the die.. Like my Lee 223 dies....243 also...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez