Evnin, here's my two cents. Applied in may 22, birthday in oct. 22, done by computer. They received it may 11 along with payment. Nothing??? Called in early oct. informed it was in the last stages???? Dec. 22 called again, in its last stages??? I contacted MMP for my area, never heard squat??? Put all guns, ammo, etc. in someone's home that had a valid PAL figuring I was now a criminal!!! Said person applied one day before me & had their PAL in early oct. Another friends wife applied & had hers two months later. Called Ed Burlew (firearms lawyer) his secratery said he was out of country but took my name & number. Dang, he called back shortly thereafter. I explained everything, he told me to get ahold of Chief firearms officer & see what was up??? Office extension was a recording & you couldn't leave a message. Drove to office to ask ????, no problem, your wife just needs to sign off on it. OH!!! Now what?? Gave them her phone number, they called her at lunch, she answered & was cut off. They never called her back. Drive over again & this time I called her at her lunch hour then handed the phone to officer, everything fine & dandy, WOW!!!!! Hope it's in the mail. I was told by registry office to do it by computer, it would be faster!!! Yea OK. Not sure how my wife was supposed to sign off on a computer??? If there was a square to check off I missed it. Also anyone could check off a square, neighbour, my dog??? Wonder if anyone was ever going to call me or text & let me know about it??? Still don't have it but hope it's in the Mail ???? Got my outdoors card in two weeks??? GOVERNMENT A. GWP. πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦