GWPGUY;
Good evening to you Ontario time, almost getting there out west here, I hope that other than government struggles you're well.

For sure it seems like your experience isn't unique unfortunately.

One of the things I thought of after reading your post and Hugh's was I had a hiccup last time from them in that this time they wanted a scan of my current gun club membership. I did mine online and had neglected to send along a copy, which I'll do along with the photo next time. Now all that said, I've got an RPAL with restricted and 6-12 Prohibs registered to me so that's why they require the proof of club membership. They really shouldn't if it's not an RPAL or even an RPAL with no registered restricted - but who knows.

As mentioned we've been contending with Revenue Canada for almost a year now and while one hand does in fact know what the other is doing, they are only able to say the other hand is wrong, but can't make the changes at their end. Wonderful stuff truly.

Hopefully as some of the branches transition from working at home some of this will again become workable? Let's hope so.

Good luck with the PAL renewal for sure though. Ugh.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"