Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by SKane
i have not read every post on this site but i feel its a great cartridge the 35 Whelen , but now at age 69 with poor shoulders recoil is not fun anymore so i tend to shoot and reload much smaller cartridges for fun . for me shooting cartridges for accuracy if its bigger than a 6.5 Creedmoor i don`t enjoy it anymore . good luck,Pete53

That's interesting – just a few short years ago in regards to recoil in an Alaska forum thread:
just man up and handle it.

well thanks for the reminder , maybe reread and try to understand i may still shoot some bigger cartridges in my rifles for hunting but i don`t make it a habit to bench shoot a whole lot with rifles with alot of recoil. does that make since that you can understand ? maybe some day you will man up and quit the B.S. ? you looked foolish or maybe a little boy shameful again . yes you do make it interesting making yourself look foolish in your posts. he haw good luck getting better,Pete53

I’m not the one that continually overdrives my headlights.
And I’m also not the only one that calls you on it.

Tis a damned shame you can’t even recall your own sausage talk. Pick a damned story and stick with it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D