Originally Posted by Seafire
Lawrence...

I think I would be inclined to pick up a pound.. even at that price, just to check it out...

Alliant is my favorite brand of powders, followed by IMR and then a few Winchester powders....

If Rl 15.5 is bulky, that would actually be a feature I'd like about it...

are you out of Oregon now and back in Nevada for good?

if you know where it can be purchased down that way, next time I head down that way, we can get together and you can show me where I can pick up a container of it... buying a pound of it on line, and then having to pay the higher UPS charges for hazard etc... I bet one would be looking at $100 for a pound of it before it gets to one's door step...

Yes sir. I'm back where I grew up as a kid. Jack rabbit and yote hunting heaven. Ha ha.. Yes, I'd be happy to show you where in town they have it. It's been there frequently, right next to the RL15, but damn it's expensive!!!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I should have taken a pic the other day when I bought 5 pounds of H4350 there. This is an older pic from a few months back, but it's been like this for about 5 months now. When I first moved down here, they had 10 pounds of AR Comp. I bought every damn pound they had of that stuff. The guy behind the counter said not too many people use it down here. He said he turns them on to CFE223. I told him he can have that schidt. At that time, they were also giving out $20 gift cards for every $100 you spent in the store. I got a lot of those gift cards, that helped pay for that powder. I'd hate to guarantee it will be there next time you are in this neck of the woods, and that it is still $60. But if it is, I'll gladly take you there. Bring some rifles, we will shoot at the range too!! If you want me to get you a pound or 2 now, I can do that as well..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA