If nothing else Lawrence, it would be good to meet face to face finally...

Then I'd know where the store is when I am passing thru... we could possibly hit that nice range you guys have just north of town up on that mountain top... been there.. that was a cool place... and I understand that they have expanded it...

I can't remember the name of the town down on US 50, but it was the town that one of the Pilots with the Flying Tigers was from.. who's family owned a supermarket there... I've been in there, and to the new one they built west of town on Hwy 50. Evidently Joyce Hodgdon use to come out and hunt with the guy, so they are a pretty well stocked store for powder etc... some of the Hodgdon Guys evidently STILL come out to hunt with the family.

Looking on a map, I think I am talking about the town of Eureka... have ya ever made the trip down there? The old store was really cool, due to its age and also all the cool stuff you could find in there... Rt 50 is a real sleeper as a cool route to take across Nevada... "The Loneliness Hwy in America" I've made that trip 4 or 5 times....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez