I haven't had mine for very long, but I LOVE it. I immediately set mine up for Schlock magazines. You will never see me with a Schlock pistol on my hip, but the magazines are good, reliable, and cheap (though don't go TOO cheap...). I haven't shot it a tremendous amount yet, but I have had zero problems, other than a couple of bobbles with some lousy ETS magazines (the too cheap ones). Throw those things away. The followers tilt and jam up. I couldn't even get some of the really cheap KCI magazines loaded, the followers were tilting so bad. Oh well. $13 Magpul magazines work just fine. wink

I love the sights, they work very well for me, once the front was painted fluorescent orange (I am a firm believer that ALL front sights should be fluorescent orange).

I went ahead and got the A2 extractor and pins and some other little things from MCARBO, just because I could, though I don't know that it was really necessary (some have reported premature wear on their extractors). I also put on a Kaw Valley "linear compensator", or "blast forwarding device". It is not a silencer by any means, but it DOES WORK. Without it, firing the gun is right on the edge of making my ears ring. After a few shots it would start to bother me. But with the device on the muzzle, there is a small but noticeable difference, and I can shoot it all day with no ear ringing (of course you should never do that..... whatever).

[Linked Image]