So an update on my journey with this gun. First off a big thank you to all who helped here. The sharpie trick made it easy to spot where the pressure was. Second, Al sent me one of his "brass gizmos" and I received it last week. I had loaded up several and fired them using Big Game powder. I then used the headspace tool Al sent me to measure how much the case stretched during firing. It looks like my cases stretched .003-.004 inches when firing, which I did not think was bad at all. But now that I have that tool, I can set the shoulder back a particular amount when I resize. I believe I will start at .002!
I think I just turned a corner in my reloading hobby. Since I started reloading 11 years ago, I never measured headspace. Just adjusted until the shell holder touched, and a bit more until it slightly "cammed over". But now I have a feeling I will be wanting to measure headspace on all the rifles I load for! Funny how some guys go all their lives and never worry about headspace. I have an older guy I am friends with who has helped me on occasion with reloading questions. I don't think he ever measures headspace, and he has been at it a lot longer than I have!

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.