Originally Posted by BuzzH
It is a great vision...and AP is making it reality.

I dunno if it includes hunting in the long term, I don’t see any photos like yours on their web page.

AP: An organization, very well-funded by unknown out-of-state and foreign entities, employing a stereotypically Left-wing Progressive staff, systematically buying up private property, proposing to create large contiguous holdings larger than Yellowstone NP, over which the rest of us will have even less say than we do the management of state and federal holdings.

Said organization proposing to increase predator populations amid a state where ranching is a major livelihood as well as increasing buffalo populations which will require major long-term alterations of untold miles of existing fences.

Some take action, some whine on 24...sent AP another check yesterday.

Well, like I said, you yourself ain’t winning ‘em any friends, so thanks for that.

Do you have some sort of professional connect to BHA (??) or some such? Rather than making donations it could be about like moving money around.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744