Omg

Any 5 year old old with Google would figure his grift out in 2 minutes

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Anyone who thinks Buzz is a tard or an idiot need to learn a lesson in persuasion.

Paul goes from this thinking:

Nothing else need be said. They are a leftist organization. Rest assured that the left is using them for useful fools. When the left wants payback, they'll demand that BHA join them in anti-gun efforts such as "assault" weapons bans, so that they can claim a major gun/hunting organization support their efforts. This explains why Buzz was evasive, defensive and combative.

To this thinking in the same thread.

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Nice mixed bag...what I like about fishing the salt.

How do you like the grey cod?

Starting to become my favorite..

I normally like cod quite a bit, but the few pieces that I brought back were unusually tough. Have no idea why. All of this was in a 16' riveted skiff within a mile of land. Had a brown bear visit our cleaning station our last day there. Young one. Probably 3 years old. Damn, I love Alaska.

Not making fun of Paul just showing how the Green Decoys work.

Anyone thinking Buzz is a tard or idiot is very far behind the power curve in the game Buzz is playing.

If you live in MT the Senate election in 2024 is important to the entire nation and Tester need to be retired.

Buzz is very smart indeed. At first blush it seems he's naive for not realizing that the Democrat run group AP is using him as a tool. But he's smart enough to know what's going on. He's complicit.

Last edited by ribka; 03/10/23.