This is exactly how my 19-5 is configured. Smooth trigger, hammer with enough grip but definitely not a target model, no trigger stop, and a ramp serrated front sight. Mine did come to me with target grips in it, not magnas. I have small hands but like the full size grips better.

I have a mint 4” 19-3 in a pistol rug in my safe, but alas it is not mine! Widowed neighbor across the street bought it with her husband in 1973, they went to the range with it a few times in the 70s and then put it up. She came to me during the beginning of Covid in a panic, son, daughter, and grandkid were all escaping New York / San Fran and coming to live with her. She had pistol loaded and locked in a cheap briefcase sized Costco “fire safe” that she had lost the key to years ago. Asked me to break into it. Broke out the full lockpicking set (knowledge learned during high school years when I was a bit more mischievous…) and I had it open in less than 30 seconds. She was estatic, wanted the papers out of the safe, but asked me to keep the pistol in my safe so it wasn’t at her house. Naturally I agreed and have even offered to purchase it twice, just name the price, but she still wants it. So it just sits in my safe teasing and torturing me showing me what I could have.

I even full stripped it, deep cleaned and oiled, it is slick as whale snot now. Dammit…
I have a photo of it loaded here on 24hcf somewhere, prob around May 2020.

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff