Originally Posted by 4winds
I'll play. After everything is decimated in the 1st 3 months (I'm being generous). You'll have to deal with roving bands of brigand gangs, as well as, invading countries such as China who will follow up with killing more and subjugating the rest.

This doom and gloom stuff is so fun, I'm beginning to understand it's popularity!

I have no answer for China or other invading nations…..but, the roving bands can be somewhat address.

You simply move into an area of very low population, many miles to large towns/cities, many miles to interstates (main arteries for travel and connects to large cities), and an area that is very inhospitable!

If you’ve are well established and are properly prepared you along with your friends/neighbors could hope to weather the storm! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024