This is a helpful thread.

I'm not tall or skinny, 5'10" & 215 lbs. I just started carrying last Fall. I've got a G43X and I bought an Alien Holster package that you can switch the parts around to do IWB, OWB, AIWB. I also bought a pocket holster. I've tried it AIWB and it's not comfortable when I sit. I've got very comfortable with wearing the IWB at 8:00 (I'm left handed) with a t-shirt tucked in and a flannel shirt untucked. When it gets hot out, I'll be wearing cargo shorts with a golf shirt or t-shirt. I figured I'll have to pocket carry when the weather changes, but I'd like to stick with IWB.

Here's my question to you guys. If you're wearing a t-shirt or golf shirt untucked with shorts, is your holster against your skin, or do you have another shirt tucked in under it? I'm not too keen on wearing two shirts when it's 100*. Some guys have mentioned wearing a thin wife beater tucked in under the golf shirt. I would think that it'll get slimmy when you sweat if there's nothing between your skin and the holster.

What say you?

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan