Well I forgot to mention this match is fired from prone. I put a 10 power SWFA on the AR, new from the last sale. turrets stiff at first but all went well. Took me a bit to get my rear bag set right and I also had to put together a front rest that worked for me prone. This led to a lot of getting down and getting up. Also had three discs replaced in my neck a few years ago and that required using a lower scope mount of which I had a Leupy one piece laying around. But the shooting went real well, didn't adjust for wind just to see what it was doing to my POI. Got it lined up pretty quick and was happy with a total group of 11 shots into 3 inches strung left to right. But then I went to my 308. Very good trigger, stock that works much better for me and another 10 power SWFA on top. Shot four shots almost touching in a left to right line. I quit because by then the unenjoyment of neck, shoulder, knee and wrist pain was taking it's toll. The 308 has a good bipod on it and that made things much easier. Still if I have to single load 10 shots in four minutes is out of the question. I will work on getting used to shooting prone but won't make the May shoot. Think I will find a magazine setup that holds 10 rounds in the interim. Which one will give me the longest COAL?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]