Originally Posted by SCGunNut
My S&W 632 .32 Mag rides in my back pocket almost daily. It is a little chunky for front pocket. For front pocket, you might find me with an LCP, Colt Mustang, or shudder, Beretta 950 .25 Auto.

Beretta .25

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It is a joke of a gun. But, working over 200 GSW as a Paramedic, I did see a man killed with it one time. 72 year old black mammy got mad at 75 year old black daddy, and she started firing the .25! One bullet took out the light fixture in the ceiling. One bullet went through the refrigerator. Several bullets in the floor.
And one bullet hit the man. It hit him on the outside of his upper arm. His left arm. It travelled through the arm, and missed the bone. It travelled into the chest, and missed the rib. And it stopped right in the middle of his heart. Dead Right There. Hell of an xray.

What a fluke! Had it hit the arm bone it would have stopped. Had it hit the rib it would have stopped.
I saw lots of people hit with a .25, often doc put a band aid on the little hole and the guy walked out of the ER. But not this guy.