Kahr PM 9 Crimson Trace and night sights in a High Noon pocket holster was my "always gun" for years. Long trigger pull that required practice but either 7 or 8 shots. It never seemed to "print" in any of my pants pockets but just a hair too long for rear pocket carry

Recently I took a Model 60 2" and a 442 in for trigger work. The Model 60 came back "improved" but the 442 came back perfect. The 442 has Crimson Trace grips but all I could do was paint the front sight.

I have to put my trigger finger past the first joint so it does not pinch my finger. The trigger break stages well. With my hand on the grip I can draw and hit a 6" circle pretty much every time from 5 yards in just under 1 Second. I've read that a hammerless revolver can be fired from inside a jacket pocket. I'm not planning to test that out but it might be something to consider.

Given the current level of social unrest I've taken to carrying a Glock 23 in a Sparks IWB holster. If it's cool enough to wear some kind of cover garment I'll have that with me. What everyone says about Sparks holsters seems to be true super comfortable and secure.

If I'm wearing the Glock it's likely I have the 442 in a pocket. If I'm not the PM 9 is generally still my first choice.

Please don't feed the trolls!