Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
You honestly believe that Tucker or FOX are our supporters and friends ?..... you're kidding right lol

Half of Fox's programming may as well be CNN, that's why they lost a huge civil case for lying to the public.....and paid the bill. You think they're a conservative news outlet ?, Trump won't even appear on the channel or debates....that should tell you something.

But call me what you want,[do you need the definition of hypocrite] open your eyes....YOU are smarter than that.

I don't know YOU, and you clearly don't know ME, but YOU damn sure like to make ASSumptions about ME.
What I do know[from reading YOUR posts] is that you are 100% against Trump, which speaks volumes IMO.

Read JIM1611's post from above....slowly and aloud.

I wasn't taking to you, so let's not converse at all....it'll be better that way, for both of us. You like to call names and get all ruffled up, there is no civil discourse with you...put me on the ignore button.

Thanks brother Raeford

You are so full of s**t the term Christmas Goose comes to mind.

I bolded another hypocritical line of yours above, here is what you said to LD and I a couple of pages back: "Two morons that think Tucker is our friend,"
I don't use ignore[not even for sockpuppets], just so you know.

FJB & FJT