Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Jim1611
All of you that have nothing but bad to say about Trump were likely the same that squirmed away after all the covid garbage starting coming to light. Things like, wearing a mask is the only way, we can get rid of this by taking the shot and the list goes on and on. What I see is a bunch of idiots that don't have anything better to do than sling mud at the only guy alive that has tried helping the Republic. All you say now is total hogwash. What's even more telling is none of you would back any decent man in anything even if it were your own neighbor. You are using good space in our free country on the backs of excellent men that paved the way for you.

The mask and shot were Trump things. CARES act too. Along with shut downs and keeping Fauci. Along with keeping the FBI intact which he knew was rouge from his run up to the Presidency.

I'm not saying Trump's a bad guy or choice but let's not also overlook that he set the table for a lot of the BS Biden's using today.

Your post makes my point.

Most people are too indoctrinated to think outside the Matrix box. People the world over worshipped the words of the traitor and mass murderer Faukki. The world attacked Trump for saying "Hydroxychloroquine.:

They swooned when Faukki said Covid-19 would not bother the US and Trump was a xenophobe for stopping incoming flights. Then they swooned when he said get the mask and jab and it would stop the virus.
Then they swooned when he called for lockdowns. Ditto two masks. Two jabs, 3 jabs and more.

Trump played judo and let the CDC, WHO, FDA, AMA and the NWO cabals Big Pharma step in their poison trap. They are still wiggling but dying.

Trump will let the people learn tbe truth and it will destroy the Satanic NWO Cabal.

As Q said, You can't tell the people the truth, you have to show them.

Now I'll demonstrate by telling. Kids now get 72 vaccines in their first year iirc.

A 100 years ago about one in 50,000 got autism. Now it's one in 30. It's projected that in 10-20 years one in 4. Gut disease, heart disease, autoimmune disease, skin disease, ..Due to jabs.

Now newborns get the Hep C. Why? They going to be doing unprotected sex any time soon?

Do kids really need the Covid-19 jabs? Big Govt is taking our Dollars to give to Big Pharma for their kickbacks.

Trump will destroy Big Pharma. We will have real cures rather than treatments.

Now watch the truth bring the hate, Jim. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/31/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin