Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I can't connect the dots in 12 threads at once FFS.
You can't connect the dots EVER. Never Trumper

With a name like Skank, you have no idea how valuable your opinion is to me....have a great night.
BTW What's in a name? BWana lololololololololol..... Isn't SKANK more worthy?

Is middle school out for the year ?, I can hear your mama calling boy....git home
Witty response Never Trumper

Wow you've really latched onto that huh ?, this isn't the Trump channel dilldo. It's a site for conservative outdoorsmen, with similar view points. There will always be differences of opinions, people will always debate issues to death.

There were many GOP candidates on the stage and Trump won, but don't kid yourself that everyone here is a diehard Trump fan to the end....that's a fantasy in your head. People make statements everyday here against him, you just pick out the few and go retard.

There are also Independents here that vote Republican, and we need there votes to win....would you like to insult them too ? You're a dikshine with a big mouth, you have [bleep] for education, you don't understand how the world works or the demographics of different state regions.

Basically you are stupid, live in a 50' double wide, probably have 23 teeth, and drink Bud lite.

Have a good day Bubba.

PS: I see you live in Pa. so do I, just let me know if you want to meet up somewhere.

You’re starting to sound like JellO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]