Oh no, it's me who should apologize. I thought perhaps you'd understand some sarcasm.

My positions are nothing like a Muslim's. But you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I've not ripped anyone's head off on these boards. As far as heated debates, these aren't even halfway towards the "hot" setting on my oven. I don't have any memory of having crossed swords with you, but maybe I have and it's a function of exactly how much it meant to me... blush At any rate, Issac and I have been talking about this stuff for some time now. I wasn't aware you were following the ongoing saga.

I don't try to project any attitude. I'm a Christian. It's that simple. I, like everybody else on this planet except for Jesus Himself, am imperfect. I don't make any bones about it and have never claimed otherwise. I'll say this once for everybody...my sig line is a Christmas thing and simply well wishes for everybody here on the fire-including you and Issac. The other part of it is a well-deserved tribute to God and not meant to raise me up in any way. I do not purport to be a Super Christian or anything like that. I'm a man better than some and worse than others and any talent I have was given me by God so who am I to take an inordinate amount of pride in it?

I'm sorry if you see the sig line as something meaning that I am trying to put myself above everybody else because it isn't intended that way OR perhaps you see it as I should no longer be entitled to an opinion that some may see as negative.

I meant everything I said.