Don't see any need to go back and re-read anything. What you infer from my posts may not be anything near the actual meaning or what the average guy would take as the meaning. Experience says that you're operating on some different wavelength.

That said and the last little jab notwithstanding, your "babbling" comment is exactly what gets you in trouble with many on here despite your sucking up during other times. I said this when you first came to the Campfire and started throwing your weight around (or attempting to) a little over a year ago, it's difficult to believe you're a lawyer when you act so unprofessionally on here. You are extremely quick to take offense and very quick with the inferences towards people's intelligence and sanity. I'm certainly not well-versed enough with courtroom drama to know but I shudder to think that things are conducted so fast and loose in a court of law.

Let me explain again exactly what I meant. You constantly set yourself up as an expert and the arbiter of what is and what is not a reasonable expectation of movement within our political system. I think long ago we stepped over the part where you tell us exactly why you are such an expert on this. I was simply asking you what qualifications you have, not so much as to offer your opinion, but to offer it so often and so vehemently on so many aspects of politics. Over 9,000 posts in a year and a half! Most on politics. That's a bunch my friend.

The "why" was a sarcastic reference to your boy's campaign pretty much making a flushing sound, not a question of where his operations are taking place. Why would I care?

Actually you are correct, I do correspond with politicians from time-to-time and e-mail is certainly one of the methods of that correspondence.

Know how to do what? You come on here like a house afire and disrespect a lot of people-I'm not talking solely about myself but there are a lot of "smart" people here on the campfire who may have opinions contrary to your own. IMO that's not the way to gain acceptance in a community-which is what this is. But this is just my opinion and you keep on keepin' on if that's what you wanta do.