Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by richj
This is about a block from the house. Suzuki Jimny. NRA sticker in the window.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That looks like a modified Suz-pukie Samuri to me.

There wasn't one damn thing wrong with the Samurai. I've had two and my youngest daughter had one and they were trouble free. Consumer's Reports did a deliberate hatchet because of one of their top executives didn't follow the instructions in the owners manual. Suzuki refused to honor the warranty so CR said, "I'll fix you." And that's what they did.

I drove mine like a sports car and made a few of the moves CR said were dangerous and could cause rollover. WhenI got the real story on what happened I no longer believed in anything they wrote about. Cancelled my subscription and to them they were f u c k ing liars in writing. There were a few other thing where their experiences/articles did not jive with mine and trashing my "Sam" was the last straw. My Stepson's ex-wife got Sam #1 and when I ran across another at a good price I snapped it up Two weeks after I bought it I was offered $3,000 more than I paid for it. I just couldn't pass that up. To this day and until the day I die, Consumers Reports is consider unspeakable words in my presence.
PJ
If there ever was a vehicle that needed an exterior and interior roll cage, the Suzpukie Samuri is it. They didn't have enough power to pull a dead whore out of bed. Drove it like a sports car? c'mon.

Last edited by shootbrownelk; 11/14/23.