Originally Posted by anothergun
what I'm trying to prove is, a guy like you, even though you tote around this Plethora of knowledge, doesn't mean squat to me or anyone else who spouts it out. And even though you teach a "advanced" hand loading class, it appears you are missing more pertinent loading details out from your "standard" loads ? LOL

Nothing personal man... LOL It's just comical that guys like you come on these sites and appear and convince some people that they should listen to you with your magical loads or this wonderful insight. Do you understand now what I'm trying to prove ? Give us a free "advanced" loading class, I'm sure it will be interesting !

That said, Shooting any Antelope with your 416 Rigby lately ? Pretty impressive the hole you left and what your teaching, what ? your grandson in the picture.

What do I shoot.... 300 "Bee" Weatherby Vanguard, 270 WCF Remington 721, .30-06 Winchester M70 those are my bolt guns, friend.

Give my best to you buddies on Nosler Forum, they would fit in here in your class.

Yours Truly,
Slickrem

Last edited by mathman; 11/15/23.