Translation:

Originally Posted by anothergun
First of all it's not true not everyone doesn't like me, and I'm not concerned what some, which are few, think I don't know, the truth is they don't like the fact that I argue with guys like you.

Nobody likes the fact you argue at all because you don't bring a good argument to the table. Blithering idiocy is the best you can do which is one thing, but you simply can't resist trainwrecking someone's thread with it.

On the other hand you like to argue and post, most of the time, USELESS information on top of it.

No, I don't like to argue. I just have a zero tolerance for stupid fuc-kers. There's a difference.

You’re a conceited, plain and simple with your narcissistic bs posts. Now that’s quite certain!!

You're a damn democrat aren't you....because THAT'S exactly how democrats justify their existence. Do/say azzloads of stupid chit then accuse others of doing the exact same thing.

Quite a few told me via pm that you’re a bum ! So don’t flatter yourself !

Now THAT'S funny, that "quite a few" would PM you at all for anything.

Post up those PMs princess, names included or it don't count.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine