Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by anothergun
Originally Posted by Fotis
Originally Posted by anothergun
what I'm trying to prove is, a guy like you, even though you tote around this Plethora of knowledge, doesn't mean squat to me or anyone else who spouts it out. And even though you teach a "advanced" hand loading class, it appears you are missing more pertinent loading details out from your "standard" loads ? LOL

Nothing personal man... LOL It's just comical that guys like you come on these sites and appear and convince some people that they should listen to you with your magical loads or this wonderful insight. Do you understand now what I'm trying to prove ? Give us a free "advanced" loading class, I'm sure it will be interesting !

That said, Shooting any Antelope with your 416 Rigby lately ? Pretty impressive the hole you left and what your teaching, what ? your grandson in the picture.

What do I shoot.... 300 "Bee" Weatherby Vanguard, 270 WCF Remington 721, .30-06 Winchester M70 those are my bolt guns, friend.

Give my best to you buddies on Nosler Forum, they would fit in here in your class.

Yours Truly,
Slickrem

OK....I thought you sounded familiar..........so you're still pissed at me for getting banned from the nosler forum by another moderator. Well over here you can get it out of your system.

Based on that and that alone, anything I would try to communicate with you would be in vain.

BTW that was a 416 Bee...I do not have a Rigby

Me getting banned over there has nothing to do with it, but it does resemble this site, ego's and clicky fellows you know ? LOL I ain't got an axe to grind with you other than posting loads without details, that your Weatherbys doesn't need to be part of. But in other rifles of a lesser nature need to be "tweaked", Follow ? Ie; Neck tension, Concentricty, OAL etc........

Just for grins, why would you think other rifles need to be tweaked but Weathersby's are exempt from the procedures? Just trying to track the train of thought.

Based on that statement doesn't sound like you have a Weatherby. I have one and it doesn't take any special procedures to make one shoot well but has a round that tends to drift just a little bit and I bought a Lee Collet die for it. I just FL size, charge near max, OAL to book length and shoot. My Remington and Winchester need a little more attention to shoot well.