Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Do you think any of this will push oil prices higher? We were in town yesterday and I pulled unto cistco to fuel up even though I was only down about 5 gallons. I told the wife and kids I feel like we need to keep our tanks full because any day there could be shipping attacked in the gulf that will send oil prices through the roof.

Bb

Probably close the Straits of Hormuz and Suez and have oil to triple and get the blame to fall on the traitors in the DNC. Nothing like high gas prices and inflation to get the poor folks pissed at those who drained our oil reserves and the fake Bidet can get on TV with a straight face and piss people off about how he's reduced fuel costs. No one can Red Pill Americans like the Fake Bidet can.

Trump will remind folks we were oil independent when he was in office and that gasoline was $1.58/gal when he was in the White House. Trump will push the narrative, Do you miss me yet?

TFF. Trump and Bidet working in concert to destroy the DNC. They are great actors. That's why Q said,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The DNC and Ronos are the House of Cards inside the Kill Box.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin