Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Mrweener did you vote for FJB?
I am to the right of atilla the hun. it is you people that are on the fake right. you probably voted for a gop guy that voted to legalize gay marriage. todays conservative would rightly be called a communist 70 years ago. what does this fly rod chit mean? is it some phaggot code words?

Today conservative would have been a commie 70 years ago? Wow you and your type have always been commies and always will gfy and New York State as well as California. I know balkanization woiuld destroy this country but id love to watch you democrat shiithole states try to survive
todays conservative would have been called a communist 70 years ago with your multi trillion dollar police spying state patriot act trillions of dollars wars for israel NSA TSA 4 billion dollar new fbi building bigger then the pentagon. f#ck you and the fake right and I have said this for years I blame the fake right and the GOP more for the collapse of the US then the white hating communist left. they never lied. people like you think if you sit home and talk tough everything will be fixed. the right has been losing for 60 years. they are more then useless