Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Your precinct must have a bunch of retards.

kwg020 already said he's voting for DeSantis. So, there is that......

All that matters is who he votes for in the general.

OP,

Will you vote for the R nominee?

I have said it several times. To quote one of our less than welcome members who's name I don't recall at this second, E Pluribus Unum. From many, one. I will vote for the republican nominee.

Now, you with oldtimers (several of you) or just can't remember $hit, you should book mark this page so you don't forget where I stand. I have never made any bones of where I stand and which candidate I support but I will support the republican nominee and vote for that person in November 2024.

So, you all better not fu$& it up because you are a brick short of a load or the nerves in your eyes and the nerves from your a$$ get crossed and have a $hitty outlook on someone who wasn't your favorite candidate. I only ask (demand) you do the same. I say Ron has a chance of pulling this off. I will even hold my nose closed and vote for Nikki or Vivek if he or she has an R by the name. I don't see me as the problem.

So, go ahead and book mark this page so you don't have another brain fart and forget.

Have I made my point ??? We are either in this together or we lose together.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.