Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Just curious....how does DeSantis have a chance?
Jim, Jim, Jim.

He has the same chance as anyone of the current candidates running. This was just the first vote of 52 more. (DC and Puerto Rico) I stood by watching the votes being counted. I was surprised at the number of DeSantis votes going into the pile. There were 178 other voters in the room and in the end, 63 went to Ron. The person who stood up and spoke for Ron was not very articulate and he didn't change a single mind. The same for the Trump and Haley speaker. They wasted their breath and were not convincing.

The speaker for Vivek was Kathy Burnett who claimed she ran against Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania. She knocked it out of the park for Vivek. My guess is she did change a couple of minds. In the end, Vivek ended up with 12 votes.

Haley with 38 votes in our precinct was a flop by all accounts. The billionaire oligarchs should be $hitting down their legs going "oh fu$&".

As far as I am concerned, Ron has a following that just doesn't talk about it. They just vote. I don't know of a single DeSantis sign in any yard in my precinct but he ended up with the most votes.

You explain it. I can't.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.