Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
https://support.garmin.com/en-HK/?faq=PAkjM4MDQP1sTBF5nXrgI9

Exporting Shot Data from the ShotView App

You can export shot data from the ShotView™ app to a .csv (comma separated values) file format. To perform an export, with a shot session selected:

In the upper right corner of the app select the 3 green dots
Select Export as CSV
You will see the file name of the .csv file to be exported
Select where you want to
- For example you can choose to email the file to yourself or someone else as an attachment
If you have added additional information, for example Cold Bore, Clean Bore, or Notes, that information will be contained in your export as well.

Excel and AFAIK most any spreadsheet program will import csv files into their spreadsheet format.

Garmin doesn't show any way to download files directly from the chronograph or phone app to a PC via USB cable, at least I can't find anything on their website or elsewhere on the net that says so. If someone else can find that then I will happily stand corrected. Hopefully that's something they'll put in a future update of either the chrono or the Shotview app software.

I just did a little experiment to see how this works with Excel. Just like the chronograph itself, very easy.

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown